Marketing and Communications Manager (closed)
Kava is a vibrant business communications, marketing and design agency situated on the Cotswolds edge near Dursley in Gloucestershire with easy access to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Bristol and Bath. Our portfolio has global reach and we work across many industries including technology, retail and public sector.
It’s never a dull day when you are marketing grocery brands one minute and 5G mobile technology the next, with a huge range in between from public sector to energy to construction to water and we need a full-time, versatile marketing and communications expert who’s not afraid of a multi-sector portfolio.
You must be passionate about communications of all kinds, internal and external, familiar with B2B comms and able to handle campaign orchestration, content planning, social media management and copywriting. You’ll need the skills and experience to evolve branding and advertising strategies and manage PR, collateral and event delivery, keeping content fresh and relevant and raising the profiles of our clients and aligning our campaigns with their business agendas.
You must also be creative, self-motivated, organised and able to keep to deadlines and prioritise, adept at analytics and comfortable liaising with clients. You will work alongside our team of account managers, strategists, studio creatives and developers.
- Devising and implementing communications campaigns to maximise exposure and promotional opportunities
- Planning and generating/commissioning content
- PR, media and community relations, liaising with other PR agencies where relevant
- Social media channel management, posting and reporting
- Editorial management of e-newsletters, magazines, annual reports
- Event management and video producing
- Keeping up-to-date with priorities and initiatives of the industries in which we work
- Aligning content with marketing and branding strategies
- Traditional and digital channels
- Evaluation of information and data
- Superlative copywriting, grammar and spelling
- Eye for detail and design
- Familiarity with creative and production processes
- ICT: Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook); eshot campaign building tools (Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp); WordPress for day-to-day updates, CRM and project management tools
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- 35-hour full-time working week
- 5.6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Personal development scheme and training platform
- Annual, discretionary profit-related bonus scheme based on our engagement programme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Salary sacrifice schemes for cycle-to-work and tech products
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- Beautiful rural surroundings, working in a converted barn with kitchen facilities and shower room
- Free refreshments
- Free secure car parking and cycle shelter
Closing date 17 September 2019. Please apply by email with your CV.
NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITMENT SERVICES