Vacancy – Digital Marketing Manager (closed)
Kava is a vibrant business communications, marketing and design agency situated on the Cotswolds edge near Dursley in Gloucestershire with easy access to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Bristol and Bath. Our portfolio has global reach and we work across many industries including technology, retail, construction and public sector.
We are an employee-owned company via a trust so our team members benefit from influence over business decisions and profit-based bonuses, some of which is tax-free.
We are looking for a highly talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our creative team. Ideally we are looking for 25 to 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday. We are open to employed or freelance contracted terms.
In an ever-online world, Kava works with high-profile businesses and organisations which require innovative digital marketing. We’re looking for a driven, creative individual who is confident in their ability to implement digital strategies and build engagement.
You will be responsible for implementing e-newsletter and PPC campaigns, SEO optimisation, website content updates, social media campaigns and posting and reporting on online metrics across all our clients.
Roles and responsibilities
- Work closely with account and marcomms managers, designers and developers
- Plan and implement online campaigns
- Generate relevant and well-crafted content
- Create and distribute eshots and monitor subscribers
- SEO optimisation strategies
- Analyse performance of marketing strategies
- Analyse website performance to identify opportunities for improvement
- Contribute to collaborative brainstorms
- Keep up-to-date with the evolving digital landscape
Technical skills and experience
- Experience in marketing communications, essentially of digital aspects
- Expertise in paid campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics to identify strategic improvements to campaigns and UX
- Knowledge of social media platforms and ability to amplify client comms, build brand profiles and engagement
- Familiarity with eshot building platforms – Campaign Monitor an advantage
- Content copywriting including blogs, social media posts and website content
- Proof-reading/checking supplied content
- Confidence working within a creative team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload
- Familiarity with GDPR compliance
- Competitive remuneration: £30-40k depending on experience and versatility
- Flexible working hours while meeting deadlines
- If employed
- 5.6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Personal development scheme and training platform
- Influence company policy through employee engagement programme
- Annual, discretionary profit-related bonus scheme based on our engagement programme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Salary sacrifice schemes for cycle-to-work and tech products
- When based at the office*:
- Beautiful rural surroundings, working in a converted barn with kitchen facilities and shower room
- Free refreshments
- Free secure car parking and cycle shelter
*We are currently working on a hybrid basis and we will continue to offer remote working but it would be an advantage to attend meetings and/or work from time to time at the offices based in Dursley, Gloucestershire.
Closing date 2 April 2022
NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITMENT SERVICES