Communications and Marketing Manager (closed)
Kava is a vibrant business communications, marketing and design agency situated on the Cotswolds edge near Dursley in Gloucestershire with easy access to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Bristol and Bath. Our portfolio has global reach and we work across many industries including technology, retail, construction and public sector.
We are an employee-owned company via a trust so our team members benefit from influence over business decisions and profit-based bonuses, some of which is tax-free.
We are looking for a hands-on Communications and Marketing Manager to implement our client comms for a term of 18 months with potential for extension. We are open to freelance or part time/job share contracts.
The sectors are varied but the majority are B2B and technology-based. We are immersed in very exciting industries promoting future-thinking and innovative business models in areas like mobile connectivity, cyber and IoT.
- Working with the marcomms team members to implement proactive and effective PR and communications strategies
- Planning and generating comms and content
- Establishing thought-leadership credentials and initiating profile-raising coverage
- Leveraging all channels including press, analysts, social media, events, print and digital collateral
- Identifying further opportunities by monitoring industry activity and developments
- Defining and briefing design and production of deliverables, following brand strategies, meeting deadlines and adhering to budgets
- Ensuring high standards and quality outputs
- Reporting on campaign and comms effectiveness
Skills and experience
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload and superb project management
- Great communication with team members and clients
- Excellent written and copywriting capability
- Familiarity with tech industries an advantage
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours while meeting deadlines
- If employed
- 5.6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Personal development scheme and training platform
- Influence company policy through employee ownership programme
- Annual, discretionary profit-related bonus scheme based on our engagement programme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Salary sacrifice schemes for cycle-to-work and tech products
- When based at the office*:
- Beautiful rural surroundings, working in a converted barn with kitchen facilities and shower room
- Free refreshments
- Free secure car parking and cycle shelter
*We offer hybrid office/remote working – it would be an advantage to attend meetings and/or work from time to time at the offices based in Dursley, Gloucestershire.
Closing date 25 May 2022
NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITMENT SERVICES